Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy!

Hello all

Sorry not much has been happing on the baking front. Things got a bit crazy around here. First I recked my back last Saturday. It still is not better yet. Then I am the head librarian at my church and they planed last minute what they are calling a ministry fair. So I have had to prepare for that. Then this weekend my husbands work is treating all its employees and there spouses/partners an all expense paid trip to Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Woo Hoo! Should be a good time. Kids don't come. I love my kids dearly but it is nice to get a break. My mom and a wonderful niece will be watching them for us.  I have had a very crazy week. So no time for baking. But stay tuned. I will be back at her next week. Blessings to you all. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment