Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Another New Look

So I am at it again. Changing the look of my blog. The last one I really liked but there were glitches with it. I could not figure out how to fix them. One being the date would not show up and in its place would be the words undefined. Drove me crazy. So I went to Leelou where I got blogger templates before. I added it to my other blog and it worked great. So I tried Leelou again. She has so many FREE templates and other goodies for your blog. Did you catch the word free? She makes great stuff. Anyways hours spent on the computer trying different sites out settled on Leelou added the template and Voila! New templated but wait what is that I see? No date agian and undefined in its place. Ah!! Not again. So bare with me as I figure out all these things. Also let me know what  you think of the new look. How important is it for you to have a date? Well have a great day all. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment