Monday, January 18, 2010

Things that would make me happier!

Well I am pretty happy already. But I was checking out Doughmesstic's blog today and she was featuring things she wanted. Things that was in her Drooler box. I thought it was a cool idea and as I am not baking today I thought I still wanted to write something. I do want to bake something this week but what? It has to be a challenge for me. I may tackle the dreaded angle food cake. As I bought my self a pan at Christmas. But in the mean time while I figure that out I thought I would feature some things that I want big time. One of which I am going to buy can you guess which one? Ha bet you can't Hey how about if I give a prize to the one who can guess it. Also if you have any suggestions as to what my baking challenge should be let me know.
The cupcake apron I just love. Check it  and others out here .  carolyns kitchen online Then the cookbook Intercourses. I saw it one day at the bookstore and got to look inside. Great pics very tastefully done. The recipes look wonderful too. Would be great for Valentines. Take a look at the authors website. Intercourses
Oh and I just recently discovered Cupcake wrappers. They are adorable. I just love them. I want them all. What a great gift for a friend. To make them a cupcake and put it in a wrapper. You can check more out at these two sites. Cupcake Wrapture Shop  Accent the Party Blessings All!



5 comments:

  1. Hmmm... not sure what is at the top of your wish list, but that cookbook sure looks...eh... hot! If you want to go ahead and buy it, check out www.bookfinder.com - it's often possible to find books at an extremely good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm guessing it is the cookbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Charlotte for the bookfinder site. I look forward to check it out. As I am buying a book. And as you were the first to guess it Charlotte I shall mail you a prize! Sorry Kyla you were so close. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! I won!! Thanks, Deborah ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Charlotte! Hope you like what I send. :0)

    ReplyDelete